Monday, April 20, 2015

Fruity Pebbles icecream cone


To create the cone I melted three tablespoons of butter in a saucepan over medium heat and then added ten ounces of marshmallows and stirred those until they were melted as well. I then removed the pan from the heat and stirred in six cups of Fruity Pebbles.
I then spread the mixture between two pieces of wax paper, flattened them into a sheet with a rolling pin and wrapped them around a cone form. Altogether I was able to make three pretty large cones with this one batch.
Unlike with the Rice Krispies Treat Cone where I used chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream I instead opted for regular ol’ vanilla this time, but with one small exception… I also mixed in the leftover Fruity Pebbles that I had with the ice cream, which combined with the Fruity Pebbles that were already in the cone made this so, so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment