Sunday, July 7, 2013

Captain George's Restaurants

Captain George's has the seafood buffet business on lock like the mafia had on liquor during prohibition days! In one week I ended up going there twice. Once in Williamsburg,  Va. And in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Now I will tell you I was hesitant the first time I went and was told it was $31 I said they must quazzzy (not a typo). But I had to man up and put my big boy draws on and pay the $31 or end up with a value meal. But that soon changed as I saw the buffet. If you don't know me by now I am a meatitarian/carnivore in most restaurants I would give the wimpy salad bar a snooty look turn my nose to the air and say,"well I never" but this salad bar was stacked. Then to see all of the items on 4 different huge islands.....soft shell crab, huge Alaskan crab legs, clams, oysters, shrimp, scallops, fish, prime rib, bbq ribs, fried chicken and more I was hooked instantly. Normally post photos of the food. But was inspired by the Captain George's in Myrtle Beach because of the stones at the entrance that actually has psalms 127:1 etched in a stone.




1 comment:

  1. Captain George's Seafood Restaurant in Virginia is the famous attraction searched for quality Seafood. Many people who visit Virginia are prefer to stay in Hotels Near Captain George's Seafood Restaurant. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete