Thursday, July 4, 2013

Cupcakes from here are da debil!

Maaaaan let me tell you about Ethereal Cupcakes and Coffee Shoppe in Hampton Va. I went here 3 days in a row out of the 4 days in Va. This place is something  special and by far not just another place to buy a cupcake.  Ethereal Cupcakes is an experience that will make your taste buds flat line then get revived and thank you or either slap you for not having this before.  Unique from the moment you walk in the door you are greeted with a smile and enthusiasm and walked over to the display case and are introduced to the cupcakes of the day which change daily. Now I deeply apologize for not having the names of all the cupcakes I had and not having many photos because.........well let's just say gluttony got the best of me and I swear I would steal one of those from the hands of a child. 
https://www.etherealcupcakesandcoffeeshoppe.com/

2 comments:

  1. oh em gee! That looks like a blueberry muffin. I must stop by on my way up there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love blueberries -- yum!

    ReplyDelete