Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Redneck Sundae - Quaker Steak and Lube

This hidden menu item is a rare find. It's vanilla ice cream with 2 buffalo wings and a lil hot wing sauce! I found this after stopping in Quaker Steak and Lube off of Spears Creek Church Road near I-20 with a co-worker after a rough day to grab a cold beer. Then a manager came out of the kitchen with it and I thought I had too many but my glass was still half full.......so we asked the server what the %&$# was that. And at that point I knew I had to have one. Side note my name is on the wall of fame for devouring the triple atomic wings that "Man VS Food" guy tried! Click again soon for the video of the triple atomic wing challenge....

I forgot about this one.....I need to get the Triple Atomic Wing Challenge on video. The challenge is coming up. Edited on July 5, 2015. 

4 comments:

  1. Ok so what did it taste like, what's the flavor....seems really weird!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look weird but I know it taste awe so good....

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like a stomach bomb

    ReplyDelete